Sunday, June 17, 2012

SCRSC81 Card Challenge

So I'm trying to expand my creative-ness.  First blog entry.  First creative challenge. (Not quite first card, but close.)  Next step, see if I can actually link into Sparkle Creations SCRSC81 challenge :-)

I wanted to make a card for a friend and thought this would be a good opportunity to try a challenge.  For this card I used Ukulele Josh and my copics.  I did botch my stamping a bit, but am happy with the coloring.  Paper is from Authentique and Bo Bunny and something I had around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Your first post! How exciting. Love this card and the colors you used are so great! I need to teach you how to link up other blogs and websites, so you can have a link to sparkle. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this card Trish! What a great start!

    Couldn't find your follower link:0(

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete